18 mm Sewn SlingRegular price €5.50
This 18mm wide Nylon textile tubular sewn sling is perfect for applications where a reduced width is important to enable successful placement.
- Made from a tubular tape to help maintain strength and resistance to damage
- Offers exceptional value for money without any compromise to strength and handling
- Shorter slings are ideal for use as Quickdraws when combined with two carabiners
- Longer slings are invaluable for setting up belays, throwing over spikes or wrapping around blocks when you're out trad climbing
- Heavier, but more reliable and long lasting than the thinner Dyneema tapes
- Endless loop construction manufactured from 18mm wide nylon webbing, sewn using a nine bar computer controlled stitch pattern
- Breaking Load: 25kN
Please note: In the interest of safety, we cannot accept the return of safety and personal protective equipment.