Hand WarmerRegular price €2.50
Simple, safe, lightweight and very warm, Mycoal handwarmers are the best disposable handwarmers on the market.
- Simply open this packet to expose Mycoal Handwarmers to the air and they start to work
- Manufactured with a care and attention to detail that cheaper competitors cannot match
- Show their superiority in terms of reliability, longevity and heat output
- Stay warm for up to 7 hours
- Maintain a comfortable temperature of 57ºC and reaches a maximum of 70ºC
- Safe, non-toxic and non-flammable
- Ingredients: iron, water, salt, vermiculite, cellulose, activated carbon
Cautions: Care should be taken if using Handwarmers elsewhere on your body. People with sensitive skin must use with caution. Avoid opening inner packet and getting contents into eyes; if this occurs wash immediately with fresh water. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years old. For external use only. Store in a cool dry place.
How they work: The warmers are activated by removing them from their protective airtight packaging to expose them to air. The blended ingredients of iron, salt and water, combined with the oxygen from the air, causes the rapid oxidisation of the iron particles. This reaction produces heat. The heating temperature and duration are controlled by the amount of air ventilation, which passes through the many tiny holes on the inner packets. The duration of the reaction is finite and the warmer should be disposed of after it has cooled.