The original energy bar made with wholesome ingredients that deliver energy. Thanks to their portability and great taste, CLIF Bars are a source of energy for athletes and active people who respect their bodies and the world around them.
- Each bar contains B6 and B12 which contribute to the normal release of energy for use in the body
- A source of protein and fibre
- Thoughtfully crafted and inspired by athletes and foodies in the Clif Kitchen
- A mix of carbohydrates, protein and fibre to supply working muscles with the energy they need for extended periods of activity
- When to eat:
- About one to three hours before exercise along with water to prevent hunger and supply energy to working muscles
- During prolonged, lower intensity exercise such as hiking or bike touring, CLIF Bars can be eaten during activity to help satiate hunger and meet carbohydrate demands
- After activity replaces glycogen which needs to be replenished each day
- As a snack between meals or during a long, busy day to help sustain energy
(Nutrition and ingredient facts shown here may differ from what you find in store. Please refer to the actual packaging for current information for this product):
Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Peanuts, Organic rolled oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Oat Fibre, Cane Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Banana Powder, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Dried Bananas, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavours, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).
‡Rainforest Alliance Certified™
Vitamins & Minerals
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).
Allergens: CONTAINS PEANUTS AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN TREE NUTS, MILK, AND WHEAT.