Accessory cords from 4 to 8 mm diameter conform to the requirements of the UIAA and EN564. Has a high tensile strength and can be used for prusiks, hauling, slings, tying gear together, or just for strapping a load to the top of your car. It’s also great for mini-haul systems and is widely used in rescue kits.
- Static only
- Perfect for attaching small items of kit
- Easy to tie and extremely resilient to pressure
- Diameter: 6mm - useful as a prusik cord for 11 to 13 mm ropes
- CE certified
- Weight per metre: 23 g
- Breaking load: 810 daN (kg)
- Knotted strength: 1200 daN (kg)
- Material: Nylon
Note: 1 unit = 1m of rope. Update quantity to the number of metres you require.
Please note: In the interest of safety, we cannot accept the return of safety and personal protective equipment.