5 mm Cord
Accessory cords from 4 to 8 mm diameter conform to the requirements of the UIAA and EN564. Has a high tensile strength and can be used for prusiks, hauling, slings, tying gear together, or just for strapping a load to the top of your car. 5 mm is perfect for attaching small items of kit.
- Static only
- Easy to tie and extremely resilient to pressure
- Diameter: 5mm - the first of the accessory cord diameters useful as a prusik cord
- The perfect prusik size for 10.5-11.2 mm ropes
- CE certified
- Weight per metre: 19.5 g
- Breaking load: 650 daN (kg)
- Knotted strength: 930 daN (kg)
- Material: Nylon
Note: 1 unit = 1 m of rope. Update quantity to the number of metres you require.
Please note: In the interest of safety, we cannot accept the return of safety and personal protective equipment.