The Camalot™ Z4 is a revolutionary piece of kit, Black Diamond has created a single-stemmed cam that is ridged in the hand but flexes once placed, it doesn't bend under tension and whilst retracted, but when you've placed the cam the stem can move giving you a placement that doesn't walk when pulled directionally.
- RigidFlex stem with independently floating trigger wires - Stays rigid in-hand for easy placement but flexes once placed to reduce walking
- Dual twisted cable construction for uniform flex on larger sizes; single cable construction on smaller sizes to avoid buckling and reduce trigger profile
- Narrow head width for tight placements
- Similar head width as Black Diamond's old Camalot C3 design, but with better holding power, and a better range of smaller sizes
- 4 sandblasted lobes for better holding power
- Lightweight yet durable Dynex sling with a unique colour scheme for easy identification from other Camalots
- Smaller sizes have a single cable which prevents buckling when pulling hard on the trigger
- Larger sizes have a dual twist cable that gives uniform flex in every direction
- Size 0: 43 g
- Size 0.1: 45 g
- Size 0.2: 48 g
- Size 0.3: 54 g
Please note: In the interest of safety, we cannot accept the return of safety and personal protective equipment.