Eco Proofer Wash-In 225 mlRegular price €13.00
As an item of technical gear gets used the surface treatment that repels the water, DWR, starts to age and become damaged. Maintaining a good program of care and cleaning will ensure the garment performs to its best for as long as possible, however there will come a time when the DWR requires replacing, which is where the Eco Proofer Wash-In comes in. Applying this revitalises a garment to as close as possible original performance. Washing in is the simplest way as it can be done in the same wash cycle as the cleaning, saving on water and power, as well as keeping washing to a minimum.
- Restores original finish to waterproof garments and equipment, leaving a patented abrasion resistant eco friendly finish
- Improves breathability
- Increases garment life span
- PCF free eco formula
- Heat curing
- Suitable for all outdoor wear textiles
- A huge 91% of discarded plastic isn’t recycled. With their focus on being a climate positive company, Storm have developed their new easily recyclable aluminium range
- Contains: Polyurethane, Polymers, Cationic
- Shake bottle, pour 75ml into conditioner compartment then wash following garment manufacturer’s guidelines. For optimum performance use Storm Wash in detergent compartment in the same cycle. Allow to drip dry then finish drying in a tumble dry.